“Steve is a master marketer who understands the vast complexities of the internet as well as sound business principles.”
Fred DuBois, President, Digital Day, Inc.
“Steve is the reason our business has stayed in business. Without Steve’s creativity, recommendations, experience and support, we would not be where we are today which is a profitable, recognizable on-line business. My business partner and I give him the highest of ratings and recommend him to help you grow your business, become successful and turn a profit.”
Carin Keane, Partner, Trés Chic Boutique LLC
Steve Di Pietro moved from the advertising agency business to the digital side of things in 1998. He is truly fluent in both holistic online and offline marketing and advertising.
* One of the 1st, if not the 1st, to apply traditional marketing thinking and metrics (ROI, CPA, AOV, etc.) to online marketing.
* Recognized the importance of, and coined the term Bounce Rate in 1998, now an important ecommerce metric used by all e-marketers.
* Has been trusted to help build brands and business such as DuPont, Independence Blue Cross, Arm & Hammer, Bienfang, X-Acto, LaptopBatteryExpress.com, eCommerceStores.com, and many many more.
* Helped build Music123.com from 5th to 2nd largest in the category in 1-year’s time.
* Successfully launched 3 ecommerce businesses for The Eastwood Company, and built into profitable contributors to the corporate bottom line.
* Founded DiPietro Marketing Group LLC, Marlton NJ in 2003, helping clients throughout the US & Europe build business online.
* University guest lecturer on e-marketing.
* An AttorneyAtWork.com and eCommerce-Guide.com contributing writer.
Steve Di Pietro coined the now ubiquitous phrase Bounce Rate, as well as The Pin Ball Affect.