One of the things that got my attention was the holistic approach.Ken D, Partner, 28 attorney law firm
Legal Marketing Services
To Deliver Increased Leads
at Lower Costs…
Google AdWords & Bing Ads
Search Engine Optimization
Legal Content Writing
Lead-Generating Website Design
Legal Directories (Lawyers.com, etc.)
Local Directories (Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
Cable TV creative, media planning & buying
Reviews, Call Tracking & More
Imagine a holistic approach to law firm marketing and advertising! What a blessing to mid-sized firms looking to:
* increase quality leads while reducing the spend,
* eliminate brand message and look & feel fragmentation, and
* consolidate to have one day-to-day point of contact.
Consistent Message and Unified Approach
So many law firms that outsource to a variety of vendors find it unnecessarily challenging to achieve complete alignment of message and a unified approach to reaching objectives. In addition, there is the issue of having to deal with so many different sales reps, each with their own numbers to hit and their own agenda. Think about it: attorney marketing usually involves…
* a rep from the firm hosting the law firm website and possibly, blogs
* one rep from each of the multitudes of online legal directories
* a rep from the AdWords agency handling PPC
* 1 rep from each of the area’s yellow pages
* a rep selling a TV time
* one rep for each of the local print publications
* a rep from the law firm’s SEO agency
* the local printer.
Do you, as a mid-sized firm partner, truly have the time and inclination to deal with it all?
Quality Leads & Cases, Reduced Costs
Consolidating some or all of your firm’s marketing and advertising efforts with DMG saves time, money and headaches.
* Accountable for helping law firms to reach unified, measurable goals.
* Ensures consistent message and corporate identity across all media.
* Fluent in all media, both traditional and digital, providing cohesive marketing and advertising efforts.
* Consolidated reporting.
* One agency leading all sales reps in the same direction.
* Tech-savvy, data-oriented and highly collaborative team player.
* Increased efficiency and effectiveness.
All of which helps lead to quality leads and cases at reduced costs.
The Special Nature Of Legal Marketing
Standards governing attorney advertising place restrictions on communications of services most other business categories do not face. Ethical standards, bar rules, etc., etc., make communicating a meaningful point of differentiation that resonates with the public a true advertising challenge.
Many agencies charged with generating qualified leads for law firms are experienced with online advertising media and techniques. Some agencies are heavy with legal experience. DMG offers a balance of expertise in strategic thinking, fluency in all media as well as respect and appreciation for the the hoops law firms need to go through in terms of promoting their businesses.
Further, multi-practice firms have yet an additional hurdle: how to promote various practice areas which may require different messages or brand personalities. For example, a full-service firm’s personal injury practice must be viewed as aggressive in efforts to win recoveries. Bankruptcy or elder law practice areas may need a more gentle perception.
Should a mid-sized law firm promote one image and one message? Or, should there be advertising messages and brand personalities that vary based on the practice area being promoted?
A legal marketing and advertising partner such as DMG relishes such challenges.
Attorney Marketing Services Provided By DMG
* Corporate / brand identity
* Point of differentiation / USP / Positioning
* Strategic planning
* Creative: website design, collateral material, stationery, logo, optimized legal copywriting
* Content marketing: idea origination, optimized legal copywriting, blogging, social media, newsletters
* Local search
* Email marketing
* SEO: content, quality white-hat link building
* PPC: Google AdWords, Yahoo Bing Network
* Print: newspaper, magazines & yellow pages
* Broadcast: TV, radio, webcasts / web video
* Social media management: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
* Call tracking
* Landing page and A/B split testing
* Website hosting and maintenance
Also, please note that DMG is a professional advertising agency that accepts one client at a time from any individual business category. DMG is not a sales organization such as the usual legal field suspects that pitch every law firm in the book including the one right next door to you. You won’t find DMG soliciting your competitors. We believe in exclusivity. DMG’s clients know we care about them, that they have our full attention, and that we would never help grow a competitor’s business within the same trading area.
Would We Be A Good Fit?
Generally, DMG is best suited for:
- multiple AOP law firms of 10+ attorneys, and
- firms with one practice area specialty with 5+ attorneys.
But, the best answer to this question begins with a phone call. Feel free to contact Steve Di Pietro
momentum at dipietro dot biz